RELEASE - 4th TEKNO-SIP VIP SEMINAR
AFTER 3 CONSECUTIVE SUCCESSES WITH TECHNOLOGICAL SEMINARS, TEKNO-SIP BEGINS 2012 WITH THE 1ST OF THREE TECHNICAL EVENTS INTENDED FOR THIS YEAR
That the electronics market evolves quickly is not news! Those who work in this area know that the market demands more and more technical and specific knowledge. The way you prepare for and face these trends and demands can differentiate a company that is prepared for the future of a company that is only on the market offering its products and services.
Taking this into consideration, the presentation on Boundary Scan by Arthur, Tekno-Sip Sales Representative, was concluded with a thought that is very true in our technology market: "The same man can not cross the same river because man of yesterday is not the same man, nor the river of yesterday is the same as today - Heraclitus of Ephesus. "
Change is imminent in all sectors! With testing, inspection and programming technologies, it's no different.
FOCUS ON NEWS
Focused once again on breaking paradigms and presenting new solutions to old problems, the 4th Tekno-Sip VIP Seminar showed participants that the Brazilian technological market has a lot of space to update itself, as shown by Boundary Scan technologies - a technology not well explored in Brazil, but very stable and widespread around the world - presented by Eduardo Baldi - General Manager ETS and the automation of Test Strategies - demonstrated by Aster Business Development Manager, Peter Collins, who participated in the Seminar not only with his lecture, but who also made a live-demo with the Aster Softwares.
The lecture circuit of the 4th Tekno-Sip VIP Seminar addressed the following themes:
1. Structural Test Strategies - Updating and Aligning for the Seminar - Eduardo Baldi - ETS
2. Basic of Boundary Scan Jtag - Breaking Old Paradigms - Eduardo Baldi - ETS
3. Tiny ICT - A new Jtag Test & Integration platform - Arthur Emidio - Tekno-Sip
4. Automating Your Test Strategy - Peter Collins - Aster Technologies
5. Aster Software Demo - Peter Collins - Aster Technologies
6. Technical Case - Automation of Test Strategy - AOI & ICT & Jtag - Julio & Ricardo - ETS